An experiential & immersive transmission of Celtic-Irish Mythology to awaken the ancient European-Earth codes within
I AM A CELTIC HEART * IRISH BORN * WITH A TRIBAL, ANCIENT, EARTH-SOUL. MY HEART-SONG IS UNIVERSAL
"Nature is my temple, my teacher, my greatest joy"
I have walked my soul's path along many roads. With deep heart of sacred intention, gratitude, love and respect for the Ancestors; Ancient Ones & the Elemental races of my birthplace of Ireland.
I bow to the ancestral/elemental/cosmic energies of all the lands I have walked; this life and many others, as well as those I continue to connect with. I revel in the joy of sharing the magic and depth of my homeland with those who have inner eyes and ears to receive the gifts of this emerald isle!
Thank you. I see you as my soul kin.
Learn more about Mara at: celtichearthealing.com
CC TREADWAY - MULTI-DISCIPLINARY VISIONARY ARTIST, HEALER and CHANNEL
Learn more about CC at: cctreadway.com
I AM a bringer of sound, light and color into form, a passionate advocate for the Goddess ways, lover of landscape, a healer and devotee to ushering in the New Earth Energies.
I have overcome many trials of trauma to stand fully in the Feminine and help those who's wounds seem too deep to overcome, to find their connection and light once more.
I am here for you to find the joy and celebration in Divinely Inspired Connection and Creation. I help you re-claim the places within where you are still singing, still passionate for life, and still full of purpose for your earth-walk. There is one light that flows through all of us, you are all my Family!
Finishing. The third act of the play. An essential creative stage that stares us down, mercilessly.
Do you have a hard time finishing your creative projects? Welcome to the club.
The first act is the inspiration, when the words, or the paint, or the music simply flow. There’s little structure, it’s expansive, it’s limitless!!
The second act is an exciting, “This is the best thing I have ever done!” experience, where we see the inspiration rolling into a groove, the pieces easily falling into place.
Drunk on our own genius, we blindly and naively arrive at the the third and final act…
…where we question whether we even deserve to live.
This part requires believing in ourselves so much that we would dare to finish and call it ‘something.’ It begs of us not just to finish, but do our vision justice. The inspiration that flowed without demand, now needs precision and focus. It doesn’t feel as fun. Besides a universal fear of failing, this part requires that we face the inevitable end of our responsibility in the lifecycle of our creation; sending our babies off to college, sometimes ungrateful and out of our control (sob).
The third act is why we often don’t even bother to start, why the warm up can go on indefinitely.
Some people say nothing is ever really finished. But I disagree. There is always a moment where you know your work is done, when the last stroke, note, or word is in place. You can’t stop until that moment, and you definitely should not keep going after it.
Sometimes pieces emerge in a short instant, and other times they carry on for years. But, no matter the length, the finish line is clear.
There are a few things that make finishing easier, and they might not be what you fantasize about.
- A Reason. It’s gotta be a good and meaningful reason, though, because a new and exciting idea has already begun its seduction on your thoughts and time.
- A Badass Peer Group. Of course, being surrounded by other creators and having good mentors is essential. They can help catch when you are scared and sabotaging, and encourage you to keep going. Many artists are isolated, lose steam and never catch their own bullshit.
- Context. Why does this piece need to be finished? What purpose is it serving? How does it weave into your community and bigger vision?
- Accountability. Someone is holding you to something. Whether it’s a show, a deadline for a publication, or something else. Real accountability with tangible consequences is essential.
- Investment. Yes, paying into something, or someone paying you, forces you to show up. The investment has to be enough that it makes you a little uncomfortable, that it makes you push past your inconsistencies, sabotage patterns and mediocrity.
Each of these is a form of limitation.
Many budding artists may resist them, but after the inspiration has faded, it is always limitation that squeezes out the next level of genius your creation is pushing you towards.
Probably the most transcendent project I ever did was in college, when I was given the task to make a life size sculpture of a human in dynamic action. The limitation? I could only use cardboard shapes of triangles, squares and circles. What an awful project, but I did it and pushed myself beyond what I thought I could do. It was one of my best sculpture pieces…I got an A!
When I worked as a video editor, there was never enough time, nor did I have the material I needed to pull off the projects successfully. But, I always did. Because creativity loves limitation and deadlines.
We must view limitation as a healthy challenge that activates, not squashes, the next level of our genius, ultimately expanding who we are.
Finishing is the ultimate limitation. We can no longer run on just inspiration, but instead allow the details and deadlines to strengthen our resolve, and soften our resistance.
It is no longer just about you, but about what happens when your work is released into the world, or to its new home. You are in service to that, even if it goes nowhere.
Artists often make the mistake of thinking it’s all about them. But really, artists are in service to the inspiration, or, as the Druids would say, the Awen that is flowing through them.
The rewards are potentially eternal! Perhaps that painting you did will now be proudly hung on your wall for the rest of your life, passed to your children, and their children, etc. That song may live on in a culture indefinitely. That book may change a few, hundreds, thousands, or millions of lives!
Afraid to finish but inside you really wanna? Come to LightSchool for the Sacred Arts, where the Awen is flowing in abundance, and the limitations are squeezing your genius into masterpieces.
A 6 week interactive online program, beginning Monday, August 5th.
If you haven’t noticed, the divine feminine has been rising and influencing us for awhile now. As abusive cultural shadows continue to be exposed, women need extra levels of support and love as they navigate healing the generations of patriarchal wounding that lives within their body’s and souls. They need specific assistance and understanding on the healing table and beyond as they learn, step by step, the roadmap of a new and empowered life in today’s world.
This training is particularly beneficial for clients who have gone through:
- sexual abuse
- prolonged periods of relational and sexual absence
- narcissistic breakups/heartbreaks/betrayals
- codependency/abandonment issues
- creative/financial blockages
- low self esteem
- relational issues
- mother wounds
The training is focused specifically on the power center of a woman, her womb, and how unlocking its mysteries can create miraculous healings. It is designed for energy healers who focus on table work as well as energy psychology. With increased understanding, compassion and efficacy from this work, you will greatly impact your female clients in their healing process.
Womb healing work is some of the most powerful work I have done, with clients often having life changing experiences from one session. I have been doing this work now intensively for the past 7 years in my practice, and it is time to begin to train others.
As practitioners, we will dive deeply into these topics and more and explore the questions:
How do these different woundings show up in her energy field and what do we do?
How do these woundings become patterns, and how do they present in a woman’s life?
How do we help a woman resolve her particular trauma?
How do we, no matter our gender, embody the divine feminine and tap into her power and healing?
What is preventing us from dropping deeper into compassion to meet our clients?
How do we handle when our own wounds are triggered or magnified by this work?
These are all juicy questions that open up dimensions of exploration, power and potential for you and your clients.
You will learn new ways to help your female clients:
- Own their self confidence, empowerment and sexuality
- Let go of the past and move forward in her life, hopeful and inspired
- Attract and maintain relationships
- Embody the ‘miracle’ of being a woman
- Redefine herself as a fully empowered sensual and creative being, shedding patriarchal programming, conscious and unconscious
- Break through creative and success blocks
In each class you will receive a lecture, exercise, skill and transmission to hold for your clients. The more ‘womb power’ you hold in your field, the better you are able to affect your client. Each week you will exchange with a class member, so that you can experience the work and so that you can come to each class with material to share with your classmates.
The class is open to Energy Healers of all genders and identities. It is perfect for men who want to learn more about a woman’s perspective and how they can show up as a healer in these sensitive areas, holding true space without getting defensive. It can also be quite healing for men to understand, even more deeply, how women typically process culturally accepted (false) patriarchal behavior. It will undoubtedly inform your process as a man, as you also unwind this trauma from your system.
The space we will hold for each other as we go on this journey is how much of this transmission will be passed to you and your clients.
While men and some trans students may not be able to receive a personal ‘womb’ healing, you can certainly give, and you can receive the collective and ancestral womb healings. We will also go over some of the energy dynamics for men, but the class will not be focused on that.
This class is a deep dive into the multidimensional womb, learning to recognize and help resolve the common and not so common issues that arise when working specifically with women and feminine trauma in today’s day and age. It is a powerful field of transformation that will leave you anchored in the depths of your sacred human heart and the human family at large.
CURRICULUM (subject to evolve)
- Introduction to Energetic Womb Healing: Mother Earth/Patriarchal Abuse Imprints/Multidimensional womb/Rewilding the Feminine/Creative Force
- Sexual Resolution 1: Abortion/miscarriage/stillbirth/birth trauma/infertility
- Sexual Resolution 2: Rape/Sexual abuse/Neglect/Stigmas
- Long term 1: The life path of the Empowered Woman: Healing Codependency/Narcissism/abandonment/low self esteem/ womb and heart connection/sexual reclaiming.
- Long term 2: Emancipation from Mother: Amniotic fluid/karma/inherited trauma/ conception imprint/parental dynamic/divine feminine
- Conclusion: Collective Healing/Collective Ancestral womb/Creative Integration
Please know that it would be impossible to fully convey all that will be taught and shared. Each person will bring their experience, expertise and energy into our classroom, allowing for exponential, multidimensional learning and transmitting each class.
Acceptance is by interview only.
• Energy healing practice, part time for full time, for at least 3 years, with significant training underneath your belt.
• Working understanding of the human energy field, multidimensionality, Higher Self/guides, professional boundaries, psychotherapeutic skills, psychic protection and energy hygiene.
• If you have been studying with me personally, then you also may be ready.
* If you don’t meet the requirements listed, but feel strongly you should be taking this course, contact me.
Contact me to set up an interview. Space limited.
Mondays, 8pm ET
Aug 5th - Sept 9th, except Labor Day wknd when we will meet on Tuesday, Sept 3rd
6 live 90min-2hr, interactive class, with recordings.
6 Transmission meditations
Private Online portal for sharing with students and getting feedback from me (not FB)
Certificate of completion if skills are passed
Price: $688 if payed in full by July 31, $733 after. Payment plans available.
Non-refundable deposit of $150 required to hold your space
Optional: Private session with me for deeper healing $175
Contact me to set up an interview. Space limited.
I hope you will join in this wonderful opportunity to further steward the divine feminine on our beautiful planet!
Whether you know it or not, codependency is at the heart of many problems in life.
The dictionary describes it as: excessive emotional or psychological reliance on a partner, typically a partner who requires support due to an illness or addiction.
I would extend this definition to overlooking your own personal needs to be there for someone or something else, and then blame that someone/something else as the thing that is holding you back, rather than taking responsibility for your own fulfillment and goals in life.
It shows up as:
- Serving others to the detriment of yourself
- Making other people responsible for your well being
- Being ‘too busy’ and ‘overwhelmed’ all the time
- Making excuses for not doing what you really want to do in life
- When you go for your dreams, injuries, illness, or other calamities happen
- Not being able to orient yourself or feel whole for a long time after a breakup
- Feeling disempowered, or even in pain in your solar plexus area
- Attracting and staying with hot messes or abusive types until your life goes down the tubes…again
- Feeling like you are doing all the work in a relationship
It may seem like it’s all their fault, but the common denominator in all these situations my friends…. is you.
You may have been on the journey of your personal work for a long time, but there are still these sticking points of empowerment that you are ready to dive into.
Healing codependency can be difficult, but it also can be fun!
Here’s what can happen:
- Feelings of deep self love
- Unapologetically living and speaking your truth
- Finally committing to your creative purpose
- The ability to say NO and stick to it
- The ability to say YES and stick to it
- Healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Self respect on a deep, deep level
- Multidimensional, creative ecstasy!
- The universe lining up for you and giving you ‘miracles’
I love to help people heal codependency through their divine connection and creativity. Because once their sacred art is expressed, the self that has been dying for attention starts to speak loudly! She roars! Say YES to freedom, it is within you.
New course to heal codependency and be creatively free, starts Monday, April 9th. Email me to learn more.
My obsession with all things spiritual, healing and artistic began as a child. I have so much to say, sing and create! Enjoy reading.
•Book a tarot reading
•Learn to connect with your guides
•Get your creative genius flowing